Effective date 5.12.2022
User – an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information or an online identifier, or any relevant factors of the individual, which have been opened to Auroralabs.dev Site.
Personal Data – any data that can be linked or identified, directly or indirectly, with the User.
Auroralabs.dev, we, our, or us - Aurora Labs, LLC, a company incorporated in Gibraltar, having its principal place of business at Madison Building, Midtown, Queensway, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Auroralabs.dev is the “data controller”. This means that determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files saved to a User’s computer or another device that allow an analysis of the User's behavior on a website. Personal data collected include session ID, which represents usage behavior on the website (e.g., the time spent on the Webpage, selected UI color scheme, Site preferences, etc.).
What Do We Collect?
We use Google Analytics on our Website. These are services provided by third parties, which may be located in any country (Google LLC is based in the US but Google Ireland Ltd. is the data controller for customers based in the EU and Switzerland, (for more information visit: https://policies.google.com/?hl=en) and allow us to measure and evaluate the use of our Website (without identifying individuals). We use database service providers in order to process your Personal Data safely and legitimately.
Auroralabs.dev uses and collects the following types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies. We use session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our Site.
- Temporary Cookies. We use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our Site again, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
- Permanent Cookies. We use permanent cookies to measure and evaluate the use of our Site.
The cookies are stored for a period of 12 months and automatically deleted after this period of time.
- Enhance your usage, navigation, and browsing experience on our Site.
- Personalize the Webpage and Interactions for your use.
- Enable your access to Interactions and Site.
- Administer our Site and Interactions.
You can decline to accept Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Most browsers allow you to delete Cookies, prevent them from being installed, or provide a warning before installing a cookie. The relevant browser instructions might provide you with additional information on this issue.
Please keep in mind that this may have an impact on your experience with our Site.